Clients can find our office at 9471 Baymeadows Rd., #105, Jacksonville, FL 32256.
The Duval County Courthouse and Duval County Clerk’s Office are ten miles from our office in Downtown Jacksonville. The Bryan Simpson United States Courthouse and the Jacksonville City Hall are about ten and a half miles from our building.
- From the North: Go south on I-295 to exit 53, FL-202/Butler Blvd. Stay to the right and merge onto FL-202 West/Butler Blvd. Exit at FL-115 South/Southside Blvd. Turn right at Baymeadows Rd. and follow the road to our office.
- From the South: Head north on I-95 to exit 341, Baymeadows Rd./FL-152. Stay to the right and turn right at the bottom of the exit ramp onto Baymeadows Rd./FL-152. Continue on Baymeadows Rd./FL-152 to Baymeadows Cir. Turn left and follow the road to our office.
- From the East: Take FL-202/Butler Blvd. west. Exit at FL-115 South/Southside Blvd. Turn right onto Baymeadows Rd. and continue to our office.
- From the West: Go east on I-10. Stay to the left and follow signs for I-95 South/Jax Beaches/Daytona Beach. Merge onto southbound I-95 and continue to exit 341, Baymeadows Rd./FL-152. Turn left at the bottom of the exit ramp onto Baymeadows Rd./FL-152. Turn left onto Baymeadows Cir. and continue to our office.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Jacksonville, FL
Our building has a large parking lot with complimentary parking for visitors. You can enter our parking lot from Baymeadows Rd. or Baymeadows Cir. Please note that you cannot enter our parking lot from Paseo Dr. If you turn onto Paseo Dr. you will need to return to Baymeadows Rd. or Baymeadows Cir. to reach our parking lot.
If you are traveling via public transportation, JTA has three bus routes that run along Baymeadows Rd. Bus Route #28 runs between St. Johns Town Center and Arrowhead. Bus Route #50 runs between University Park and Baymeadows.
Both of these routes stop a few steps from our building on Baymeadows Rd. near the intersection with Baymeadows Cir. Bus Route #23 stops about one-quarter mile east of our office on Old Baymeadows Rd.
Top Sights in Jacksonville, FL
Law Office Hours
Our office is available 24 hours, 7 days a week, to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury attorneys in Jacksonville, FL. During your initial consultation, we will discuss your injuries and your accident.
We will assess your case and outline your legal options for pursuing compensation from those who injured you. We take great pride in providing personalized attention and strategies to each client to help them pursue fair injury compensation.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Baymeadows
- Ramada by Wyndham Jacksonville I-95 by Butler Blvd
- Comfort Suites Baymeadows Near Butler Blvd
- Sonesta ES Suites Jacksonville
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
Baggett Law Personal Injury Lawyers focuses on personal injury and car accident cases. Our firm represents clients injured due to car accidents, slip & fall accidents, medical malpractice, and other accidents caused by negligence. Our team members are seasoned trial lawyers and tough negotiators.
The personal injury lawyers at Baggett Law Personal Injury Lawyers will always fight for the maximum compensation you deserve under the law whether we negotiate a settlement or present your case to a jury.
More Than 60 Years of Experience
Baggett Law Personal Injury Lawyers was founded in 2012, but the lawyers at Baggett Law Personal Injury Lawyers have over 60 years of combined legal experience. Over their careers, our Jacksonville personal injury attorneys have recovered tens of millions of dollars in compensation for accident victims.
During that time, we have earned accolades from colleagues and clients for outstanding legal knowledge, professional accomplishments, and high ethical standards— including an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell. Contact our Jacksonville office today by calling us at (904) 396-1100 to learn what the firm can do for you.
Areas We Serve in Jacksonville, FL
Downtown Jacksonville, Springfield, Southbank, LaVilla, San Marco, Springpark, Brooklyn, Tallyrand, Riverside, Avondale, Murray Hill, Southside, Mandarin, Ortega, Westside, Northside, Arlington Hills, Arlingwood, Mayport, The Beaches, St. Nicholas, Brentwood, Panama Park, Riverview, Tallulah-North Shore, Lakeshore, New Town, Sandalwood, Miramar, Lackawanna, Woodstock, Allendale, Mixon Town, Hogan’s Creek, Eastside, Fairfield, Longbranch, Norwood, Lake Forest, Lake Forest Hills, Edgewood Manor, Empire Point, Pine Forest, Lakewood, Englewood, Spring Glen, Greenfield Manor, Secret Cove, Tiger Hole/Secret Woods, Southpoint, Monclair, Baymeadows, Deerwood Center, Royal Lakes, Baymeadows Center, Craven, Beauclerc, Pickwick Park, Sunbeam, Southwood, Deerwood, University Park, Charter Point, Arlington Manor, Lake Lucina, Arlington, Clifton, Oak Haven, Mid-Westside, Moncrief Park, Municipal Golf Course, 29th & Chase, Atlantic Boulevard Estates, Southside Estates, Holiday Hill, Glynlea/Grove Park, Love Grove/Riviera Manor, Sans Souci, Jacksonville Heights, Cedar Hills, Cedar Hills Estates, Hyde Park, Normandy Village, Hillcrest, Normandy, Edgewood, Commonwealth, Five Points, Robinson’s Addition.
What Our Clients Have To Say About Us
Read more of our Google reviews here.