121 W Forsyth St #170
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Clients can find us at 121 W Forsyth St #170, Jacksonville, FL 32202.
Our building is located in Downtown Jacksonville, at the intersection of Forsyth St and Hogan St. We are two blocks south of the Museum of Contemporary Art Jacksonville and the main branch of the Jacksonville Public Library. Our office is a quarter mile north of the Jacksonville Center for the Performing Arts and one and a quarter miles west of TIAA Bank Field.
The Duval County Courthouse is just three blocks west of our building, the Bryan Simpson United States Courthouse is two blocks north, Jacksonville City Hall is three blocks north, and the Ed Ball Building (housing the city hall annex) is one block north of our building. We are also 14 miles south of Jacksonville International Airport.
- North: Take I-95 south to exit 353B, Downtown/Sports Complex/Union St. Merge onto Union St, and turn right onto Jefferson St. Turn left onto Forsyth St, and continue to our office near the intersection with Hogan St.
- South: Go north on I-95 to exit 348, Downtown/US-90/US-1/FL-13/Atlantic Blvd/Main St/Acosta. Continue as the access road becomes Acosta Expy/FL-13, cross the Acosta Bridge, then stay to the right and follow signs for Broad St. Turn right on Forsyth St, and follow the road to our office near Hogan St.
- East: Head west on Arlington Expy/FL-115 and turn left onto Main St, then turn right onto Bay St. Turn right onto Hogan St, and continue to our office at the intersection with Forsyth St.
- West: Go east on I-10 to the I-95 interchange. Stay to the left to merge onto I-95 N, and continue to exit 353B, Union St/Beaver St. Merge onto Union St, then turn right onto Jefferson St. Turn left onto Forsyth St, and follow the road to our office.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Downtown Jacksonville, FL
On-street parking is available on Hogan St, Forsyth St, Laura St, and Adams St in metered parking spaces. You can find a public parking garage at 37 Hogan St, about a block and a half from our office. Another public garage is located at 1 Bay St, about a block away from us.
You can also reach our office by public transportation. Our office sits between the James Weldon Johnson Park station and the Central station of the Jacksonville Skyway. You can also reach our office via a JTA bus — routes 1, 3, 11, and 18 all stop within a block of our office, on either Forsyth St or Bay St.
Top Sights in Downtown Jacksonville, FL
Notable Local Landmarks/Attractions
Law Office Hours
Our office is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to schedule a free consultation to discuss your injuries. Request a consultation by filling out the contact form on our website. At your consultation, you can describe your injuries and how you got them, and we will outline your options for pursuing compensation for them.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jacksonville Riverfront
- Hampton Inn Jacksonville-Downtown-I-95
- Residence Inn by Marriott Jacksonville Downtown
- Extended Stay America – Jacksonville – Riverwalk – Convention Center
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
What’s nearby our law office:
- Bank of America Tower
- Jacksonville Children’s Chorus
- US District Court Clerk
- Duval County Clerk of Courts
- First Baptist Church of Jacksonville
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Taxpayer Assistance Center
- De Real Ting Café
- Bellwether – restaurant
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
At Baggett Law Personal Injury Lawyers, we represent accident victims against those who injured them. Our Jacksonville personal injury attorneys handle all types of cases, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, construction accidents, slip & fall accidents, and other incidents that result in bodily injuries. Our lawyers have achieved some of the legal profession’s highest honors, including board certification in construction law.
More Than 80 Years of Combined Legal Experience
Baggett Law Personal Injury Lawyers was founded over ten years ago. Together, our attorneys have over 80 years of legal experience representing injured clients. Contact us to schedule a free consultation so we can discuss how we can put our experience to work on your case.
Areas We Serve
Downtown Jacksonville, Springfield, Southbank, LaVilla, San Marco, Springpark, Brooklyn, Tallyrand, Riverside, Avondale, Murray Hill, Southside, Mandarin, Ortega, Westside, Northside, Arlington Hills, Arlingwood, Mayport, The Beaches, St. Nicholas, Brentwood, Panama Park, Riverview, Tallulah-North Shore, Lakeshore, New Town, Sandalwood, Miramar, Lackawanna, Woodstock, Allendale, Mixon Town, Hogan’s Creek, Eastside, Fairfield, Longbranch, Norwood, Lake Forest, Lake Forest Hills, Edgewood Manor, Empire Point, Pine Forest, Lakewood.